Topic: Helicopter Game

You are in a helicopter, the game scrolls across the screen from left to right continuously, you see the skyline buildings, can't remember the purpose of the game(probably killing something or other!) , but the graphics were good.

It's not Choplifter or Fort Apocalypse.  Any ideas ?

Re: Helicopter Game

Try game Laser Hawk. That is my favorite game.

Yes this does appear to be the game, although it doesn't play right yet (but I'll work it out)   thanks Mod

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

If you are looking for a healthy diet plan...! Here we offer you fibromyalgia diet plan for free of cost.

Helicopter game, I heard about it but still i didn't download the game. Now i decide to download this game and start to play and when i show you it's record that time no one said bad for my playing level because it is my first ever toppaperwritingservice.com/review-easy-essay-org/ time when i play.