Topic: maybe u can help me about this emulator...

atari800xlwin plus
im not a great player, so a restart a lot, after a few tryins appears a message from windows saying the computer crushed try another hardware. shoul i get another pc, another emulator or i just have too many games?(around 120)

Re: maybe u can help me about this emulator...

I have that happen sometimes when I use that emulator.  I suspect it's just a fly in the ointment/monkey in the wrench kind of thing. 

I don't think it is related to how many games you have on your computer, usually if I shut down the emulator & open it again, it works fine.

I use Xformer 2000 For Windows Version 5 and i have no problems with it at all

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

WARREN DAWSON is now LYNXGUY and i am the same lynxguy found on atariage.com forums

ATARI LYNX: Not an antique yet

http://www.webspawner.com/users/atariavenue

I was unable to install windows in my PC before the commencement of reading this sort of forums. You should read essay writing service reviews for information to write essays. Now, installing windows and other big and minor computers activities are seem like a baby play to me just because of getting help from such forums.