Topic: CX-80 Joystick Emulation

CX-80 joystick has two independent fire buttons on original xl/xe machines.  Are the independent fire buttons emulated on Atari800WinPlus?  If yes, how can I enable this?

If not, which emulator can do this?

Re: CX-80 Joystick Emulation

Are you sure you're not thinking of something else? To my knowledge the CX-80 is the Trak-ball controller, not a joystick.

Seems like there's no currently emulator supporting trackball emulation, AFAIK.

But you can always try to beg and crawl at emulator developers' feet ;-)

SphereQ

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

Just so there is no question I will post the following. . . . . . . . .

CX30-04 Paddle Controller Pair
CX40-04 Joystick Controller Pair
CX40 Single Joystick Controller
CX41 Joystick Repair Kit
CX22 Trak-Ball Controller
CX23 Kid's Controller
CX24 Pro-Line Joystick
CX42 Remote Control Wireless Joysticks
CX50 Keyboard Controller Pair
CX70 Light Pen (beige; the original Atari light pen)
CX75 Light Pen (+ Atarigraphics cartridge)
CX77 Touch Tablet ( + AtariArtist cartridge)
CX78 Joypad (shipped with the 7800 in Europe)
CX80 Trak-Ball
CX81 I/O Data Cord (5 ft)
CX82 Monitor Cable (Black and White Monitor)
cool

ATARI LYNX: Not an antique yet

http://www.webspawner.com/users/atariavenue

On your place I would try to solve this problem itself.

In the event you loved this information and you wish to receive more details regarding When should I start apartment hunting  i implore you to visit our own web site

On your place I would try to solve this problem itself.

In the event you loved this information and you wish to receive more details regarding When should I start apartment hunting  i implore you to visit our own web site