Topic: New game for Atari 8-bit

Hi everyone, Pete here from RPC Games! in Australia.
Great news, we have started creating a brand new 3D game for the Atari 8-bit line of computers
but need to know if anyone is actually still interested in buying a new game for their Atari 8-bit computers?

Our game will be available on 5.25

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 737

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

2 (edited by TheTest 02.09.2016 17:28:17)

Re: New game for Atari 8-bit

Are you really from RPC games? I love your games man. Yeah, make some more Atari 8 bit, I'll play them.

rpc_games wrote:

Hi everyone, and the Crazy Bulk @ https://deadliftdonkey.com/my-crazy-bulk-review to read about Pete here from RPC Games! in Australia.
Great news, we have started creating a brand new 3D game for the Atari 8-bit line of computers
but need to know if anyone is actually still interested in buying a new game for their Atari 8-bit computers?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 737

3 (edited by Piper21 03.07.2017 16:10:46)

rpc_games wrote:

Great news, we have started using creating a brand new 3D game for the Atari 8-bit line of computers
but need to know that its almost impossible to get legal steroids from GNC https://legalsteroids.best/gnc/ will help you, if anyone is actually still interested in buying a new game for their Atari 8-bit computers?

I have been a big fan of RPC games, i had a mate he use to work with ya'll. i am not sure if he still with you guys he use to hook me with early release and beta testings.

4 (edited by chrisinebunny 19.03.2017 22:34:10)

rpc_games wrote:

but need to know if anyone is actually still interested in http://phenqwiki.com/ buying a new game for their Atari 8-bit computers?

i am not sure if he still with you guys he use to hook me with early release and beta testings.

I am interested!!

i am also interested