Topic: name of game

I'm looking for a game where you were a stick figure navigating rooms. You had to shoot enemies that could have been ghosts??? The rooms got more complicated, and the number of enemies increased as you move between the rooms. Your view was from the top down.  I want to say if you ran into a wall you would die.  Every time you died, one of the stick figures at the bottom of the screen would walk across and fall down and die to a tune. I also think that you had to get through each room in a certain amount of time....
I played this game as a cartridge on my 800xl when I was a kid.... If anybody else remembers it, I'd love to know what this game was....

Thanks!!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: name of game

Hi, you are thinking of K-razy Shootout which is a clone of BERZERK

ATARI LYNX: Not an antique yet

http://www.webspawner.com/users/atariavenue