Topic: test

Desert Falcon for XE, someone have it????

I had it when i was child but I just have founded the 2600 versión.

I want to play again Desert Falcon for XE sad

Re: test

Hi!
Sorry, but has anybody a version of Donkey Kong with all 4 Levels as they were on the arcade-mashine???

Hi!
Does anybody know, where i can get a version of Donkey Kong with all 4 Levels(like it was on the arcade-maschine)??

I found 2 Atari forum sites that rock and they are.

Atariage.com
and
Talk.atari-explorer.com

Tell them LYNXGUY sent you

Hi. Im trying to find an adventure game name, in which you play as a cowboy/sheriff and have to chase the bad ones (there were some duels that resemble of "Joe Blade").. I recall it had an area named "The Coocoral" or something like that. Please gimme a hand!

Does anybody know where can I download the game Transmuter? Also, does anyone know about sites with game manuals and tricks?

It's a boxing game, with big graphics and nice fighters. I guess, not sure, that you can create new fighters.

Hi, There was a really good graphics demo that was always advertised in atari user or page six. It was full of colourfull graphics and scrolling text. It also had great music, a little bit like on zybex or panther. I don't remeber the name and it's driving me nuts. If you could help me , I would be eternally gratefull.

Thank you

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

Would you be interested in playing some MULE online? I am trying to get some people together to play using Atari800WinPlus v4 w/Kaillera.

Adam

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ata … ayerGroup/

The Atari 130XE was always much better than the Commodore 64.
It had the following advantages:
- 256 colours instead as 16
- 4 channel sound instead as 3
- 1,79 Mhz <-> 1,0 Mhz
- 128KB ram <-> 64KB ram
- POKEY <-> SID

In the early nineties, some
programmers made a paintprogram on the Atari 8bit that could
project 4096 colours at one screen. It was amazing.

Also in the nineties was the discovery that if you placed a SECOND Pokey chip in the Atari, that you would get STEREO 8-channel sound.

Also in the nineties was the use of .MOD music, such as on the Amiga.

A very good computer. Maybe the best 8bit computer ever...

Greetings from SOD /HTT Holland
(c) 2004 HTT

How can I contribute with something for you guys?. I'm so glad to be able to play all those games ... I can't explain how emotional I got when kicking the sumo's green ass in Bruce Lee!!.

My computer is up and running everyday and night. Got plenty of free space on my disk, a 2.5 Mbit connection, and is a fast machine. You may need a mirror maybe?. If you need something drop me an email!. I can also do some dirty work like taking screenshots or help with the web page (I'm a programmer myself). Anything.

Join your long lost pals in a friendly game of M.U.L.E. ONLINE!

http://atarimule.neotechgaming.com

Be there or be square !!

can you explain what to do in this game?

I have to destroy the enemy spaceships and rescue the cities, or do i have to destroy the cities? I think i have to save them, but why can i shoot on the planets surface?

I played wrong this game in my childhood :-( so i never won the game.

Thanks!

Zoidberg

Any plans to port a version of Laser Blast for an emulator?

I love this game.