Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ondrej/www/atari/punBB/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: make an only *.atr from multiple files.

I found a site (http://www.atari8bit-software.de/index_e.htm) where you can download "disks" of many games in atr format. Is there a way, to join multipole disks to just one "big" disk, in atr format. (When running a disk, a menu appears with all the available games).

Re: make an only *.atr from multiple files.

ATR files are at max 65535 atari sectors using mydos. Other version my do more but I am not sure of this as I use mydos most offten. Most ATR files are 720 sectors.

Files can be transfeered between PC folders and ATR files using programs like
AtrUtil.

You can transfeer between ATR files using most version of dos as long as the dos can read the larger formats you my want to transfeer files to.

Most ATR files are single applications and you really shouldn't mix the files from different ATR files. You may be asking for problems as the dos file may be different and not compatable between them.